Are you looking for a fast and effective way to improve your strength and fitness?
Then Movement & Nutrition’s Edinburgh kettlebell classes are for you.
Kettlebells are challenging and fun. They improve your strength, mobility and all-around fitness. But these aren’t “feel the burn” workout classes.
Our classes focus on progressive kettlebell skills development. Skills that will improve your mobility, strength and endurance safely.
And at a pace that suits you.
Getting the best from kettlebell training starts with good technique. And with careful coaching and practice, you’ll quickly learn the kettlebell skills you need to transform your fitness. Kettlebell skills you can practice in the gym or at home.
There’s a class to suit your fitness and experience.
Beginners’ classes are for perfect for you if:
- You’ve never picked up a kettlebell before
- A minimalist approach to keeping in shape would suit your lifestyle
- You want to work on your fitness, strength and mobility
- It’s been a while since you regularly exercised
- You want an exercise class to support your weight loss
- You’re new to strength training
Intermediate classes are ideal if:
- You’ve some experience kettlebell training and are looking to learn more skills
- You want to take your fitness to the next level
- You train with kettlebells but want experienced coaching to refine your technique
- You’re looking for a challenge and to test yourself
- The beginners’ class has got you hooked on kettlebell training and you want more
“Ralph’s classes are fun and friendly. He takes time to explain and demonstrate each movement and is very encouraging. I would definitely recommend giving it a go!”
Hi, I’m Ralph
I’ve been training with kettlebells for 15 years and certified as a StrongFirst instructor in 2015. And I’ve been teaching kettlebells ever since.
Why StrongFirst? Because StrongFirst sets the standard for kettlebell instructor certification.
Kettlebells build the strength and mobility needed for life’s physical challenges. The essential fitness that’s vital for your long-term health and longevity.
I teach regular kettlebell classes in Edinburgh.
If you’re not local to Edinburgh, I can help you 1-2-1 online.
“I would recommend Ralph’s kettlebell class to everyone looking to improve mobility and strength in a friendly, encouraging environment.”
To give you the best coaching experience, these are small group classes with only a limited number of places. Book your free trial class while there are still spaces available.
The Club, 44-46 West Bowling Green St. Edinburgh